- Transform the dim yellow appearance of the factory angel eyes to a bright white light that helps your BMW stand out from the crowd.
- Trouble Free Operation - Error Free Design (EDF). No CAN-BUS or OBC bulb out issues.
- Ultimate performance using advanced CREE LED chipsets.
- Superior durability with advanced aluminum heatsink design (EDF).
- At GENSSI we believe in advanced design using the highest quality materials and components. Our GENSSI Elite series are designed for those who want the best in lighting technology. This item fits the following BMW with (Xenon Headlights Only): 2001-2003 E39 BMW 525i 530i 540i M5, 2004-2007 E60 BMW 525i 525xi 530i 530xi 528i 528xi 528i xDrive 535i 535xi 535i xDrive 545i 550i M5, 2004-2007 E63 BMW 645ci 650i M6, 2002-2008 E65 BMW 745i 745li 750i 750li 760i 760li, 2004-2006 E53 BMW X5 3.0i X5 4.4i X5 4.8is, 2006-2007 E83 BMW X3 3.0i X3 3.0si
Designed to work with your factory Hella OEM Headlight, direct plug and play converter, the easiest way to change the color/brightness of your factory Angel Eyes.
Ultra Bright Hyper White 7000K color temperature
Ultra Bright, Visible even in Daytime. Visible even when your Xenon HID Headlights are on.
Ultra Long life (100,000 hours) and Energy efficient.
No interference with FM Radio as well as OBC error.
Full 1-Year manufacturer warranty
Can be wired as DRL (Daytime Running Light)
Significant improvement in visual appeal of your BMW
Works with all Auto Leveling, and Adaptive Lights, with or without Xenon, Xenon or Bi-Xenon, works on them ALL!
The kit includes 2 metal constructed adapters with ultra powerful High Power LED. 2 wire adapters are also included for easy installation. Headlights are NOT included.
Each applications have different sizes, this set will only fit on the model applications listed in the item description.
It DOES NOT require you to open up the headlights to install this kit.
- 2001-2009 E39 5-SERIES
- 2004-2009 E60 / E61 5-SERIES
- 2004-2009 E63 / E64 6-SERIES
- 2002-2009 E65 / E66 7-SERIES
- 2004-2006 E53 X5 ALL MODELS